Short-term Study Programs/Exchange Study Programs
In addition to study programs for earning an academic degree, there are also short-term exchange programs that allow students to attend a Japanese university or graduate school while enrolling at a university in their home country. At universities in Japan today, there are many exchange agreements with universities in other countries. If the university you are currently enrolled in has an exchange agreement with a Japanese university, this system can be used to study in Japan. To see what exchange agreements exist at universities in Japan, refer to the JASSO website or check with your home university. If the university you wish to attend does not have an exchange agreement with your home university, or if you have already graduated, approximately 60 private universities have Japan study exchange programs that last for one year or less.


   Tell a friend

For Prospective Students

For International Students in Japan

For Former International Students

For Student Advisers